Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
- Born in Washington, DC.
- Went to Elementary school in Aeia, Hawaii, went barefoot for over 2 years, and was one of 2 “howlies” in my class.
- Family moved to Charlotte, NC when I was in 7th grade.
- I vividly remember JFK’s assassination while in 7th period music class.
- Played High School football and basketball and was an “All City” football player in Charlotte.
- After graduating from High School, my father made me work in a steel mill before going away to college.
- I have had the pleasure of meeting President Bill Clinton, US Senators: Jesse Helms, Strom Thurmond and John East and tennis player Chris Everett.
- I once dated the actress Meg Ryan.
- Moved to Wilmington in 1993 and joined Intracoastal Realty that year as the 22nd agent in the company, worked in the building that is now Dr. Semmel’s office behind McDonalds in a cubicle that had bare concrete floors
- Was one of the original developers of Jungle Rapids and once owned the skating rink on Oleander Dr prior to getting into real estate.
- Interests include: fishing of any kind including deep sea fishing, going out on my boat, watching ECU sports, drinking beer with my friends, and helping my real estate teammates become successful.
Can you guess who the Mystery Agent is?
Click on the photo for more info about our Mystery Agent Keith Beatty