Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
- Born in Richmond, Virginia and lived right beside my grandparents as a child.
- Was an angel in a school play and sang in the church choir.
- My daddy told me that dynamite came in small packages.
- Graduated from James Madison and East Carolina Universities.
- Played a lot of tennis and loved to beat my husband: We dated in high school and have been together for over 40 years!
- Hiked and backpacked in British Columbia, Yosemite, Hawaii, and along the east coast and Appalachian Trail.
- Had adventures in France, Italy, Switzerland, England, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Bermuda, and Mexico.
- Caught blue fish and rock fish on the Chesapeake Bay and Salmon in Alaska.
- Love to dance and am currently taking a line dance class with a friend.
- Taught in elementary, middle, and high school and was an elementary and middle school principal.
Can you guess who the Mystery Agent is?
Click on the photo for more info about our Mystery Agent Linda Seay