Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
- Spent the first ten summers of my life at our family’s ocean front beach cottage at Carolina Beach on Hamlet Street.
- Took yoga classes back in the 1970’s (before it was popular).
- Worked 3 years in Akron, Ohio for Aetna Life and Casualty – was the medical and dental claims processor for the Hoover Company and Timken Company.
- Went to Nixon’s inauguration and saw Agnew light the Christmas tree.
- I am a 25 year member of the Forest Hills Book Club – Jim Wallace’s sister Carole has also been a member for over 25 years.
- Taught middle school math at Trask and Virgo and helped run my family’s furniture business for over 20 years.
- Both my father and my uncle were both mayors of Wilmington
- Traveled to London and Paris to hear Mark Knopfler – headed back again this May to hear him again at the Royal Albert Hall in London – yes, guess I’m a groupie!!
- Serve as a Board member of The Brigade Boys and Girls Club and The Lower Cape Fear Hospice Foundation – my father served on both boards and my uncle was a founding member of The Lower Cape Fear Hospice Foundation.
- Attended University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and graduated from The George Washington University.
- I am a real estate agent’s nightmare…..lived in same house for over 33 years.
- Both of my children are in real estate – my son is in commercial brokerage and my daughter is in commercial leasing.
Can you Guess who this agent is?
Click on the photo for more info about our Mystery Agent Brenda Mitwol