Clues for this week’s Mystery Agent:
- This person is a graduate of the Peter Pan School.
- This agent worked as a school cook for a kindergarten in New Jersey and took care of EVERYTHING, from cooking to cleaning up.
- A multi-talented person, this agent wrote and produced a TV show for AETV.
- The agent knew the first time they met their spouse that they would marry this person; both were on the faculty at Auburn University.
- This agent grew up as a floral designer and still is a plant rescuer, especially with Easter lilies at this time of year.
- If you wanted tips on how to travel internationally with your pet, you might have read a national ASPCA brochure written by this agent while serving as the PR director for the ASPCA in NYC.
- Continuing to write, the agent wrote and produced a cookbook for a well-known Alabama TV chef.
- A committed recycler for Solo cups, plates and plastic ware, this agent reuses the Christmas red to the point that it becomes pink for Easter!
- Need a basket? This agent makes all kinds of reed baskets.
- This agent is a Hooker! (a rug hooker, that is!)
Can you guess who this is???
Here’s the link that unveils our mystery agent!