Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
Clues for this week’s Mystery Agent:
- Started in a school so exclusive that there were only 3 students in the 4th grade.
- Was an equestrian, rode hunt seat.
- First job was a groom on a race horse farm.
- Went it Indiana University.
- Was a ramp agent for Midway Airlines.
- Was a spelunker while at Indiana.
- Transferred to NC State and graduated with a BS in Horticulture.
- After State, backpacked through Europe.
- Took a job as Supervisor of Greenfield Park here in Wilmington.
- Then started a career in real estate working for Murle Teachy
- Has been in real estate for 31 years.
- Born and raised in Versailles (pronounced Ver-sales) Kentucky.
Can you guess who this is???
Here’s the link that unveils our mystery agent!