Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
Born in Wilmington on Masonboro Sound, rode my ponies over what is now Windward Oaks.
- Heard my first opera in Rome.
- Met my husband at an all-male Rotary luncheon.
- Became a flight attendant so I could get to voice lessons. My teacher was Sandra Bullock’s dad.
- Met the Duke of Norfolk while touring his home, Arundel Castle.
- In 1991, we attended the opening of the Sainsbury Wing of the Nat’l Gallery in London at the invitation of the Queen, where we met the architect I. M. Pei.
- 1 month later, attended the Pritzger Prize ceremony in Mexico City. Winner was architect of the Sainsbury Wing. He had been husband’s professor.
- Sang with Piedmont Opera, Opera Carolina and Des Moines Metro Opera.
- After flying for 12 years and singing auditions in NYC and Europe, decided it was time to stay home!
- Started with Intracoastal Realty 4 months later.
Can you guess who the Mystery Agent is?
Click on the photo for more info about our Mystery Agent Lynne Boney.