Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
- This agent grew up in a small town in a nearby Southern state and played on a Civil War battlefield at Chicamauga.
- This agent worked full to pay for college and received a BBA in Finance from Ga. State Univ. after 7 years of night school.
- This agent later took law school classes at night time while still working in a law office during the day.
- This agent learned to ski in the North Carolina mountains and later became an avid skier, winning medals for slalom and downhill racing from the NASTAR association at ski slopes out west.
- Other hobbies include sailing and scuba diving in the islands.
- Once on a business trip to Lima, Peru, this agent determined to go to Machu Piccu. When no colleague would go, this agent went on alone. The trip included a flight on an unknown Peruvian airline across the Andes and a helicopter ride the rest of the way to Machu Piccu.
- This agent loves to travel to Italy and has fulfilled a lifelong dream of going on Safari in Africa.
- This agent has been with Intracoastal for 9 years.
- This agent has served as a Guardian ad litem for abused and neglected children, and is currently serving on the Board of Equalization and Tax Review for New Hanover County.
Can you Guess who this agent is?
Click on the photo for more info about our Mystery Agent Linda Woods