Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
- Grew up on a farm in eastern NC and has a 36 year old horse.
- Has a Masters degree in substance abuse counseling.
- Lived in Hawaii for a summer after college graduation.
- Met my husband during freshman year at UNC Chapel Hill.
- Favorite food is Time Out’s “Chicken n Cheese.”
- Joined Intracoastal Realty in 1996 – 2 weeks after Hurricane Fran.
- Got scuba certified at age 40 in the winter with snow and ice on ground.
- Won limbo contest at Foxy’s in the British Virgin Islands.
- Has 2 daughters.
- Was voted by college friends as most likely to be a Solid Gold Dancer.
Can you Guess who this agent is?