Meyer Lemon Mimosas
are a super simple beverage made with a Meyer lemon simple syrup and champagne! Brunch will thank you.
- 1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice (about 2 medium Meyer lemons, juiced)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 bottle of champagne
- sprinkles or sanding sugar and Meyer lemon slices to garnish
- Make a simple syrup by bringing the lemon juice, water, and sugar to a simmer. Once the sugar is dissolved, remove it from the heat. Let the syrup cool.
- If you are garnishing your glasses, rub the rim of each with a slice of lemon and then dip in sprinkles or sanding sugar. Add a lemon slice to each glass.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of the lemon simple syrup to each glass. Top off with champagne. Serve immediately.