Sherri Hill is a dedicated top-producing real estate professional with sixteen years of experience serving her clients' real estate needs. Whether it's finding the home best suited for your lifestyle and budget or working together to devise the best marketing plan for your current home, she understands that your property means everything to you.
Specializing in properties along the southern shores of Brunswick County, Sherri will navigate you through the entire process, challenges, and all, to help you reach your goals. She can help get you started making your real estate dreams a reality.
Several years ago, Sherri and her husband spent a long weekend with friends at Sunset Beach; for them, this beach was "love at first sight." The exceptional quality of life that comes from coastal living is beyond measure. She loved the uninhibited view of the sea oats, dunes, and ocean waves: the parks, boating, fishing, and quaint small-town feel. Sherri's dream of owning a beach property became a reality soon after that initial visit. Their beach home has made it possible to host family and friends, making memories for a lifetime.
In her free time, Sherri enjoys volunteering, tennis, golf, beach days, spending time with her husband, and spoiling her grandsons!
· 2019 GRRA REALTOR of Distinction
· President's Circle Top 5% 2016-2018
· Leading Edge Society Top 7% 2019
· Brookfield Relocation Destination Specialist
· National Association of REALTORS®
· Brunswick County Association of REALTORS®
· Greensboro Regional REALTORS® Association
· Flex Multiple Listing Service
· Triad Multiple Listing Service
· CNHS– Certified New Homes Specialist
· RCC—Residential Construction Certified
· NC chapter of CRS– Certified Residential Specialist
· Greensboro Symphony Guild – board member
· The Guild of Family Service of the Piedmont– board member
· 2020 Spirit of the Guild award winner