Shellee Brunn brings drive, determination, training, and the expertise of over a decade of experience successfully navigating one of the nation's largest real estate markets on Long Island, NY, to her home of Wilmington, NC.
Owning a house in beautiful Wilmington since 2012 and ultimately spending more time along the beaches of Coastal Carolina than on the South Shore of Long Island, Shellee and her husband finally made Wilmington North Carolina home.
Shellee's philosophy has always been to provide trustworthy, competent, and dependable service with the goal of a positive outcome for her clients. Whether buying or selling homes in coastal Carolina or across the globe, Shellee's philosophy, training, expertise, and affiliations have enabled her to successfully assist her clients in their real estate needs. Her dedication to her clients contributed to Shellee receiving the 2014 Long Island Board of REALTORS YPN Top 20 Under 40 award and numerous national designations and certifications.
Shellee's delighted to show clients the wonderful lifestyle offered in the southeastern North Carolina communities of Wilmington, Wrightsville Beach, Hampstead, Leland, and Carolina and Kure Beaches associating with Intracoastal Realty.
Other fun facts:
· Shellee grew up in Dayton, Nevada, a tiny town a stone's throw from beautiful Lake Tahoe
· She could ride a horse and hit a bulls-eye almost before she could walk
· Her favorite food is sushi (complemented by a good hot saki!)
· She once broke her foot dancing on a bed to Pat Benatar
· She's a mom to three and Oma to 4
· She grew up an avid skier and snowboarder (Kirkwood being hands down her favorite resort!)
· She considers Hawaii her home away from home
· She enjoys excellent wines, traveling, the beach, and being with her family and friends (not necessarily in that order!)
Feel free to connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. She enjoys meeting interesting and passionate people from all walks of life! Shellee’s clients truly “Experience the Exceptional.”