Friday, Aug. 10th
– Free Summer Concert– featuring South of K (Bluegrass)
Held at Fort Fisher Military Recreation Area in Kure Beach. Bring blankets and chairs for the whole family and prepare for a great night of music and fun. Please do not bring beverages or pets. Beverages will be available for sale.
Sunday, August 12th
– Free movie at Carolina Beach Lake – Mars Needs Moms
Tuesday, Aug 14th
– every Tuesday night is Family Night with lots of activities for kids.
Wednesday, Aug. 15th
– Bingo every Wednesday night.
Thursday, Aug. 16th
– Fireworks at the boardwalk – featured band is Bibis Ellison Band
– There are many activities to enjoy on the island; biking, surfing, paddle boarding and riding bikes are just a few of the many things you can enjoy while visiting the island.
- Pleasure Island had 12 new listings last week, 4 under contract, and 6 closed sales.
–This weekend and next week will be sunny with highs in the mid to upper 80’s and some isolated thunderstorms. It is a beautiful time of year to spend time at the beach. What better way to enjoy the sun and have fun than the beach!
For more information about Pleasure Island go to www.pleasureislandnc.org