Each week at our sales meeting we have a “Mystery Agent.” This gives us a chance to learn more about one of our colleagues that we may not have known otherwise.
- Born in Orlando, Fl and learned to swim at two years old.
- Moved to Atlanta, GA and was diagnosed with asthma and allergies. Took allergy shots until 14, and thankfully grew out of them both as a teenager.
- As a 22 year old, was approached by a photographer to photograph her legs for a major retailer’s house brand of hosiery. This small town girl had not heard of the company, only later discovered the major retailer was Target.
- Lived in Atlanta, GA, Statesville NC, but was raised in Asheville, NC.
- Attended UNCW, graduated with a degree in Communication Studies. Met her husband at UNCW, they graduated together in May of 1993 and got married in September ’93.
- Shares the exact same birthday with her husband; January 26, 1971. She is 7 hours older though, giving her seniority.
- She and her groom, have two boys, ages 13 and 11.
- She loves Bible Study and teaching Sunday School…a miracle in itself because she found church quite boring as a child, only through knee deep Bible Study did she grow in her faith and discover her teaching gift.
- She has caught more fish than she can count, but refuses to sit in the woods to hunt anything.
- She can moonwalk; if given a smooth floor and socks… (Click moonwalk to see the video!!)
Can you guess who the Mystery Agent is??
Click on the photo for more info about our Mystery Agent Sherri Ingle